What is Parkour?
Parkour is the activity or sport of moving through a series of obstacles, typically in an urban environment, negotiating your surroundings by jumping, climbing, flipping and rolling. Freerunning is simply this but with a creative flare involving flips and twists to illustrate a more unique look.
Top 10 benefits of parkour:
- Full body workout
- Encourages a creative mindset
- Boosts confidence
- Builds core strength
- Promotes gross motor skill development
- Skill-related fitness routine
- Parkour is something anyone can do in any type of environment
- Requires no money
- Requires no equipment
- Promotes a healthy, social lifestyle
For more information view our class video on the main page.